Need a USB to HDMI VGA Adapter Support 1080P? See our USB 2.0 to DVI/HDMI/VGA-1920x1080/1600x1200.
The USB to DVI HDMI VGA Video Adapter allows you to connect an extra monitor (CRT,LCD,Projector..) to your desktop PC or laptop's USB port. The connected monitor can be configured to either clone your primary screen or extend the Windows desktop allowing visibility of more applications at the same time. This USB Multi Display Adapter is for use with DVI, VGA or HDMI monitors. Works with Windows and Macintosh based computers. Add up to 6 additional monitors to your computer. Now you can easily expand spreadsheets over 6 monitors, read e-mail on one monitor and view the attachment on the other, make multi-screen presentations without a second computer, or expand your graphics workstation or mirror your monitor.
We also supply stylis watch cell phones. Buy a watch phone, and get two free gifts: Stereo Bluetooth Headset, Multi-Card Reader!
- Tech Specs Host Interface: USB 2.0
- Supports Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac OS X 10.4.1 and higher
- Connectors: Video output: DVI-I 24-pin + 5-pin Female Connector
- Host upstream link: USB Mini-B Type Female Connector
- Resolution: (Chipset: DL 120)SXGA(1280x1024), SXGA+ (1400x1050) @60Hz 32-bit
- Housing: Plastic
- Dimensions: 84.3 (L) x 54 (W) x17.8 (H) mm
- Power Mode: Bus-powered
- Mac (Intel Based) OS X Tiger 10.4.11, Leopard 10.5.2 (BETA support only)
- Supported Modes: Mirrored Desktop, Extended Desktop, Primary Display
- Supported colors: 16 Bits and 32 Bits
- Regulatory Compliances: FCC, CE
- 1 x USB to DVI Adapter
- 1 x DVI to HDMI Adapter
- 1 x DVI to VGA Adapter
- Mini-USB to USB cable
- Users Manual - English
- Software disc (Mac and Windows)
- USB 2.0 to DVI/VGA/HDMI Multi Display Adapter Driver Download