Professional quality Tattoo Machine Power Supply Kit for you! The tattoo power supply kits have fully digital display shows you everything you need to know on one screen.
With this product, you can connect both your liner and shaded to the power supply and with a simple flip of a switch; you determine which one powers on. The fully digital design allows you to set the perfect voltage by yourself easily.
- * Powerful, stable and life-long warranty
- * Input AC: 110V - 220V
- * Set up for both your liner and shader
- * Suitable for worldwide use
- Steps of Plug in a Tattoo Power Supply:
- The tattoo power supply provides the power for the tattoo machine to work. The tattoo makers always consider about how fast the needle needs to move in and out of the tube and into the client’s skin during a tattoo procedure. The tattoo power supply enables the artist to adjust the speed to any grade they want. Learning about how to plug in a power supply can help a tattoo artist to get a better understanding about how power affects the throw and speed of the tattoo machine.
- Step 1
- Make your power supply on a level, stable and sanitized workstation. Find the jacks and locate them on the front of the power supply. There will two jacks, one of them is for the foot pedal and the other is for connecting the tattoo machine to the power supply. Then find the power cord on the back of the power supply.
- Step 2
- Put the foot pedal on the floor near the tattoo chair. Straighten the cord of the foot pedal and plug the opposite end into the power supply. On this steps you should check the placement of the cord to ensure that the cord lies flatly on the ground.
- Step 3
- Plug the cylindrical end of the clip cord into the power supply. Connect the opposite end, where the cord is split in two and Y-shaped. Hook the curved, metal sections around the binding posts on the back of your tattoo machine.
- Step 4
- Insert the power cord of the power supply into a wall outlet. Hold the tattoo machine in one hand and press down on the pedal with one foot. If the power supply is plugged in correctly, the tattoo machine will begin to hum and the needle will move in and out of the tube at the front of the machine.
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Power Supply Plug
- 1 x Foot Switch
- 2 x Clip Cord