- Register here
- Sign in Your Account
- Customer Service Center
Hi, this is Alice. I am your exclusive service manager and responsible for all of your questions at ESPOW. I will dedicate to solve all your problems quickly and effectively.
Espow Member Channel (00:00:00-24:00:00 HKT/GMT+8)
Email: email@example.comIf your question has not been resolved with customer service manager, please contact our Senior Manager Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org. We assure that your problem will be solved seriously in 1 business day.
You May Also Like
Recently Sold items
Quick and Easy to use, Simply peel and stick to most hard and smooth surfaces (wall, bathroom. door. window. etc). No paint, No tools ,No sticky paste necessary
Instantly brings life and color to room
Beautifully appears like an art wall painting
Easy to apply, easy to remove without leaving any sticky residue
Without much effort and cost you can decorate and style your home
Easily adheres straight to the wall, door, mirror or any smooth surface you want
- Material: Adhesive PVC
- Size: 43.31 inch x 59.06 inch/ 110 x 150cm
- Color: As shown in the picture
Why choosing wall decals for your home?
- Wall decals offer you an option to make your living rooms, bedrooms, kids’ rooms and even bathrooms and kitchens more trendy with minimum effort and cost when enjoy the great fun of DIY. Given the innumerable designs that wall decals and wall stickers come in, you can lend your wall decor a more personalized touch that reflects your mood and style. For kids, wall decals and wall stickers can be a source of great fun and a way to indulge in an imaginary world. From animal wall decals to wall stickers depicting their favorite cartoon character, you can decorate your kids’ room the way they want and at a minimum cost by using wall decals and wall stickers that are easily available in the market.
- Where to apply wall decals:
- Below are some example applications of where you can use wall decals products. All of our designs can be used on clean and smooth surfaces including painted walls, mirror, tiles, plastics, wood and many more.
- How to apply wall decals:
- How to remove wall decals:
- Simple! Remove with your fingernail at an edge and slowly peel it off. You can give it a blow-dry(set on low heat) to warm it up. This will release the adhesive and make it even easier to peel off so as to minimize the damage to the surface.
- Tips and warnings for applying wall decals:
- * Before buying wall decals for your home, the dimensions should be strictly measured and think about the colors of the wall decal and how the color of the wall will look with this wall decal so that the decoration fits perfectly.
- * Don’t apply wall decals freshly painted walls. If doing so, it will probably have the paint come off with the decal when you remove it. The paint needs to settle into the wall for about a month before being safe for wall decals.
- * Wall decals cannot be used on overtly textured surfaces. Make sure the surface is dry, clean and smooth before applying the wall decals so that it can last for a long time.
- 1 x Wall Stickers