- Register here
- Sign in Your Account
- Customer Service Center
Hi, this is Cherry. I am your exclusive service manager and responsible for all of your questions at ESPOW. I will dedicate to solve all your problems quickly and effectively.
Espow Member Channel (00:00:00-24:00:00 HKT/GMT+8)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgIf your question has not been resolved with customer service manager, please contact our Senior Manager Nick at email@example.com. We assure that your problem will be solved seriously in 1 business day.
You May Also Like
Recently Sold items
The wireless door phone intercom system uses 2.4GHz wireless digital technology, with no interference and high security and privacy. It has two 3.5 inch TFT LCD digital display screens and a selection of 16 different musical chimes, all with adjustable volume. The wireless antenna is built-in, and the codes to match the transmitter and receiver are selectable. There's no hardwiring involved, making installation a breeze. Just plug in the units for power and the will transmit audio and video over the air.
Download the Video Intercom System Installation Manual
100 Feet to 600 Feet Working Distance
The range in open air can be 600 feet, but within a house with a number of walls, it is best to keep the distance between camera and monitor between 100 feet and 300 feet for optimum performance.
Automatically or Manually Take and Store Photos of Visitors
Indoor unit can automatically take and store more than 200 photos of visitors. You can also take photos manually at any time.
State-of-the-Art Digital Wireless Technology
The Door Phone uses High integration of Digital Wireless 2.4 GHz and Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum, providing a secure and private signal without interference.
Unlock Your Door with the Touch of a Button
Press the Monitor button at any time to see the external view. During monitor mode, pressing the Unlock button will unlock the door using the(optional) electronic lock.
Hands Free Operation
When a visitor arrives and presses the doorbell button, your monitor will sound a chime and display your visitor on-screen. Safely and conveniently know who is at your door without having to physically check.
16 Different Chimes (optionally a 24 chime model can be produced)
The wireless home intercom system features a variety of standard chimes as well as different melodies for holidays, patriotic events and special occasions.
- - 3.5" TFT LCD, digital audio and video transmission, strong anti-interference ability launch, receive by digital encryption and ftrequesncy hopping technology to ensure privacy
- - Camera support the battery and Clear night vision function,even in the night also can see and talk with the outside visiters
- - Indooor monitor can be moved to anyplace, like office desk, bedroom or kitchen follow the master
- - 24 hour monitoring function; Can unlock the door remotely using separate electronic lock; Brightness and Volume adjustment
- - Working temperature range -15degree until +55 degree, working humidity: no more than 85%
- - Built-in Lithium-ion batteries for monitor and camera, calendar supported by a separate backup battery
- - Battery capacity and signal strength are display on LCD
- Operation Mode:
- 1. Normal Mode
- When the Call button on the outdoor unit is pressed, if the indoor monitor is in working status, the selected music will sound and the caller's image will appear on the indoor monitor. If home owner is not at home or doesn't want to answer, then they don't have to press the Talk button on the indoor monitor. The home owner will be able to hear the caller's voice, but the caller can't hear the home owner. The caller's image is captured automatically and the internal display is turned off after 60 seconds. If the Talk button on the indoor monitor is pressed and the Unlock button is pressed, if the host just press Talk button without speaking, the display will be closed within 1 second.
- 2. Monitoring Mode
- Press the Monitor button at any time to see the external view. During monitor mode, pressing the Unlock button will unlock the door using the(optional) electronic lock
- 3. Photo Mode
- Ensure the video door phone intercom system for home is powered up. Photos are only taken automatically if the home owner does not respond to the caller when they press the Call button. During Photo mode, use the Up and Down keys to scroll through the stored photos.
- * Indoor Monitor *2
- * Outdoor Camera
- * Battery (camera)
- * 12V/1A power (outdoor camera)
- * 5V/1A power (indoor monitor)
- * Wall mounting bracket
- 3.5 inch TFT LCD Wireless Video Intercom System 2 Monitors Manual Download