- Register here
- Sign in Your Account
- Customer Service Center
Hi, this is Alice. I am your exclusive service manager and responsible for all of your questions at ESPOW. I will dedicate to solve all your problems quickly and effectively.
Espow Member Channel (00:00:00-24:00:00 HKT/GMT+8)
Email: email@example.comIf your question has not been resolved with customer service manager, please contact our Senior Manager Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org. We assure that your problem will be solved seriously in 1 business day.
Home>Batteries & Chargers>Digital Camera Batteries>CANON>1400mAh CANON POWERSHOT A300 Camera Battery 3V 5Wh
You May Also Like
Recently Sold items
This powerful Digital Camera Battery can power your CANON POWERSHOT A300 all day long. Several thousand shots can be taken on a single charge while powering both the camera and the flash in automatic mode. The digital camera battery works well in extreme cold where most internal camera batteries fail to provide enough power to operate the camera. Do not worry about whether it can fit your OEM battery, as it is 100% compatible with your OEM one.
Compatible with Part Code:
How to Make Your CANON POWERSHOT A300 Digital Camera Battery Last Longer
- Make sure that you keep your digital camera turned off when you are not using it for long periods of time. Leaving it on the charger for days at a time could damage the battery, so place it in a safe place.
- Know that if you continuously shut the camcorder off and turn it back on in a short period of time, the power will drain quickly. It takes a lot of energy to turn on and off.
- Follow the guidelines in the owner's manual about recharging the batteries. Some batteries work better when drained completely, then recharged.
- If you use the playback feature excessively, it will also drain the battery. Wait until you can watch the video on a television, instead of previewing it all on your camcorder.
- Always charge your CANON POWERSHOT A300 battery to its fullest power. If you take it off the charger before it is done charging, it will lose its capacity.