- Register here
- Sign in Your Account
- Customer Service Center
Hi, this is Cherry. I am your exclusive service manager and responsible for all of your questions at ESPOW. I will dedicate to solve all your problems quickly and effectively.
Espow Member Channel (00:00:00-24:00:00 HKT/GMT+8)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgIf your question has not been resolved with customer service manager, please contact our Senior Manager Nick at email@example.com. We assure that your problem will be solved seriously in 1 business day.
Home>Batteries & Chargers>Camcorder Batteries>CANON>2100mAh CANON ES-50 Camcorder Battery 7.4V(Compatible with 7.2V) 16Wh
You May Also Like
Recently Sold items
Our camcorder batteries are with high quality and they will give your camcorder new life with a higher capacity battery. 100%% Compatible with original manufacturer equipments and low impedance battery design. What is more, they are safe with overvoltage, short-circuit and over current protection. If you cannot find your batteries in our lists, kindly do not hesitate to contact us!
Compatible with Part Code:
How to Make Your CANON ES-50 Camcorder Battery Last Longer
- Make sure that you keep the camcorder turned off when you are not using it for long periods of time. Leaving it on the charger for days at a time could damage the battery, so place it in a safe place.
- Know that if you continuously shut the camcorder off and turn it back on in a short period of time, the power will drain quickly. It takes a lot of energy to turn on and off.
- Follow the guidelines in the owner's manual about recharging the batteries. Some batteries work better when drained completely, then recharged.
- If you use the playback feature excessively, it will also drain the battery. Wait until you can watch the video on a television, instead of previewing it all on your camcorder.
- Always charge your CANON ES-50 battery to its fullest power. If you take it off the charger before it is done charging, it will lose its capacity.