- Register here
- Sign in Your Account
- Customer Service Center
Hi, this is Cherry. I am your exclusive service manager and responsible for all of your questions at ESPOW. I will dedicate to solve all your problems quickly and effectively.
Espow Member Channel (00:00:00-24:00:00 HKT/GMT+8)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgIf your question has not been resolved with customer service manager, please contact our Senior Manager Nick at email@example.com. We assure that your problem will be solved seriously in 1 business day.
You May Also Like
Recently Sold items
This is a REAL oil painting-NOT a print,and NOT a poster.
100% Hand Painted BY Chinese expert ARTISTS with oil paint on real Canvas.Without digital technique.
Canvas only, no frame included.
Hanging wire not included/ Painting without stretched bar.
- Title: Harvest Season Painting
- Size: 36 inch x 48 inch; Other sizes can be optional.
- Subject: Harvest
- Style: Post-Impressionism
- Technique and Medium: 100% Hand-painted on Canvas
- Condition: Reproduction, Paint on order by our artists
- Suitable place: Great for living room, study, coffee bar, club, hotel
- About Chinese oil painting
- It is well known that commercial oil painting has existed for several hundred years. During this period, numerous great masters sprung up, especially the modern chinese panters, such as the top representatives as Zhao Wuji, Wu Guanzhong, Zhang Xiaogang and Yue Minjun.
- Most world-class painters started painting by copying great masters' arts. It is a commonly accepted effictive way to get well trained and skills improvement.
- In the late 1980s, most Chinese graduators from art colleges came to a village called Dafen in Shenzhen city, which later became a worldwide oil painting producing base. They began a new way of life by painting the same arts from a small to large volume in their respective workshops, then sold them out to support themselves.
- So far, 50% of oil paintings are from Dafen and won the deep favour of worldwide painting dealers. Both masters painting replicas and decorative paintings can be found here.
- The strong points of our paintings
- Nowadays, the paintings which export to the overseas can be classified into 3 classes: high, medium and low quality, which can be measured by canvas, color, picture composition, coloring and finess.
- We supply the paintings of the toppest quality.We use Winsor & Newton Oil Color, flavorless polish oil and good quality canvas. Our canvas price is 2 times higher than that of the common. After market research, we found the low quality painting is made of 0.5USD worthy oil color, pungent oil and common canvas.That is why we insist to supply you the paintings of high quality but reasonable price.
- For our painting, it commonly takes 3 to 4 days. Because each of our paintings is colored for several times, for some colors can not be drawn on before the former dry. But for low quality paintings only major colors are drawn on and many details are neglected as a result that their value are severely devaluated. Differently from that, all our painters exert great efforts in their works. We promise our colorful paintings will bring you an unbelievable enjoyment.
- Special Comments
- If none of our paintings left you a distinctive impression, you can get our online sales contacted and exchange your opinion with them. Our group will do the utmost to satisfy you. We are looking forward to your kindly enquiry.
Due to computer monitors' aberration, color difference within error band may exsit between real artical and website picture. Expecting your understand for this.
The painting's Weight dont include the packing's weight.
This is a copy of oil painting, not the original one.